Who we are:
Born in 2020, Dose Magazine is an independent skate magazine based in the cultural capital of Berlin. Our team of skate and fashion enthusiasts aim to bring you the latest global news and updates from the skating world. Get ready for exclusive features, the latest sneaker and fashion drops, and much more.
If you gravitate towards video production and skateboarding culture, then DOSE has an opening for someone just like you. We’re on the lookout for passionate videographers that can create creative YouTube content for our Dose channel. We want you if you can: multitask like a boss, have a ‘can-do’ attitude and are happy to work freelance.
- Shooting professional video content
- Editing like a pro
- Taking care of the production of the video from shooting till editing
- Adding professional title design to the video
- Taking care of professional sound design
- Delivering 4k video format
- Strong visual and editing skills
- Have access to camera gear to execute the production
- Highly dependable
- Profound skateboarding knowledge
- Creativity and a good sense of what is relevant to a story
- Understanding of what appeals to the viewer's emotions
- Premier Pro and After Effects knowledge
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please apply with a cover letter and some examples of your work.