Who we are:
Born in 2020, Dose Magazine is an independent skate magazine based in the cultural capital of Berlin. Our team of skate and fashion enthusiasts aim to bring you the latest global news and updates from the skating world. Get ready for exclusive features, the latest sneaker and fashion drops, and much more. Stay tuned.
The remote staff writer intern will be a key member of DOSE SKATEBOARDING editorial team, working closely with the Site Editor to lead our streetwear, skate and lifestyle coverage. The online nature of DOSE SKATEBOARDING requires applicants who have a strong awareness of the global skate culture, work efficiently under and possess knowledge of forthcoming skate-, streetwear- and cultural trends.
The ideal candidate thrives on creating high-performing content and gets excited about writing about both established and up-and-coming skaters, streetwear brands, photographers, events and artists. In addition, he/she should have a unique tone of voice and the ability to generate fresh concepts for daily articles. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conceptualize, produce, write or edit a minimum of 1 story per day
- Regularly pitch ideas for new articles
- Brainstorm concepts
- Oversee the creation of questions for interviews
- Ensure the published content is on-brand
- Represent DOSE SKATEBOARDING at events when appropriate
- Journalism/media (preferred)
- Experience writing for digital, print or social platforms
- Exceptional skills in writing and packaging stories
- Snappy and conversational writing style, yet informational and accurate
- A proven ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Start of internship immediately or scheduled to your availability
- Duration of Internship to be arranged on a flexible basis (approx. 3 months)
- Must be enrolled at university
If you are interested in joining the DOSE crew, please send 3 writing samples, a cover letter, and your CV.
Please note: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.