Who we are:
Born in 2020, Dose Magazine is an independent skate magazine based in the cultural capital of Berlin. Our team of skate and fashion enthusiasts aim to bring you the latest global news and updates from the skating world. Get ready for exclusive features, the latest sneaker and fashion drops, and much more.
The graphic design intern will be a key member of DOSE SKATEBOARDING editorial and social media team, working closely with the Site Editor to lead our skateboarding and lifestyle coverage. The online nature of DOSE SKATEBOARDING requires applicants who have a strong awareness of the global skate culture.
- Work at our HQ in Berlin or remotely
- Creation of exciting visuals for online articles
- Skilled picture editing
- Close liaison with our social media staff
- Designing collages, montages, and editorial text design
- Social Media assets
- 100% understanding of the skate scene/culture (skaters preferred)
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator Knowledge
- Graphic design student or graduate status or alternative work experience
- Enthusiasm to be part of a highly unique and bold team in publishing right now
We want to give you this:
- Freedom to pitch and realize your own design ideas
- Space for you to work within your own creative rhythm
- Cool tasks to challenge and push your abilities to the next level
- A workplace with international team members all on the same page
- Start of internship immediately or scheduled to your availability
- Duration of Internship to be arranged on a flexible basis (approx. 3 months)
- Must be enrolled at university
If you are interested in joining the DOSE crew, please send your portfolio, a cover letter, and your CV. Please note: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.