Who we are:
Born in 2020, Dose is an independent skate magazine based in the cultural capital of Berlin. Our team of skate and fashion enthusiasts aim to bring you the latest global news and updates from the skating world. Get ready for exclusive features, the latest sneaker and fashion drops, and much more. Stay tuned.
If you gravitate towards social media and skateboarding culture, then DOSE has an opening for someone just like you; someone who lives and breathes all things skating. We’re on the lookout for exceptional social media Interns who are up for working closely with the whole social media team. We want you if you can: multitask like a boss, have a ‘can-do’ attitude and are happy to work remote.
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of our official accounts throughout Instagram.
- Help create a social media content calendar and strategize reader engagement opportunities
- Providing competitive research and analysis support.
- Working with various databases
- Drafting content for social media
- Profound skateboarding knowledge
- Strong visual and writing skills
- Highly Dependable
- Strong interest in social media and skateboarding culture
- Good sense of what is relevant to a story
- Understanding of what appeals to the reader’s emotions
- Start of internship immediately or scheduled to your availability
- Duration of Internship to be arranged on a flexible basis (approx. 3 months)
- Must be enrolled at university.
If you are interested in joining the DOSE team, please send 1-3 writing samples, a cover letter, and your CV.
Please note: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.